Global News Headlines #2
- A 'circular economy' appeals to cities wanting to reduce carbon footprints
- Can communities learn to live with wildfire?
- As UN climate summit winds down, signs of a path forward?
- Mountain gorilla population no longer 'critically endangered'
- Brazil's president-elect wants to roll back protections for rainforest
- Techno-charged street art brings climate change to life
- Making science soar in Albuquerque
- California fires: climate change, worsening drought, or more?
- The fate of Poland's coal mines up for discussion at climate talks
- One man's quest to make up for years of high carbon emissions
- DR Congo election: Martin Fayulu's ambition to be president
- Ghana's e-waste dumpsite: Pollution 'could get into breast milk'
- Homeless in Lagos: A day in the life of one of the uncounted
- Zimbabwe army used 'unjustifiable' force in post-election clashes
- Manchester United sack Jose Mourinho: African football fans react
- Nigeria's Leon Balogun pledges 1% of his wages to Common Goal charity
- Tottenham fan fined and banned for throwing banana skin at Arsenal
- Ibeyi: The French-Cuban twins who sing in Yoruba
- The talent show in Kukuma, one of Kenya's biggest refugee camps
- Lion King: Petition calls on Disney to drop 'hakuna matata' trademark
BBC Mid East
- Yemeni mum granted visa to visit dying son in California
- Syria war: Russia, Iran and Turkey fail to agree on new constitution body
- Yemen war: Ceasefire takes effect in Hudaydah after skirmishes
- Two Scandinavian women tourists found dead in Morocco
- The millionaire make-up mogul behind Huda Beauty
- 'The Gaza blockade is strangling us'
- On board the 'eye in the sky' watching Syria
- Twitter warns of 'unusual activity' from China and Saudi Arabia
- Iraq begins rebuilding of Mosul landmark Great Mosque of al-Nuri
- Facebook 'temporarily bans Israeli PM's son over posts'
BBC Latin America
- People smugglers arrested in several Latin American countries
- Cloud of smoke covers city of Toluca, Mexico after warehouse fire
- El Salvador court frees woman jailed under anti-abortion laws
- Mexico launches $7.4bn Tren Maya railway project
- The Searchers: Mexican women who look for the dead
- Brazil 'faith healer' John of God surrenders to police
- John of God: Brazil 'faith healer' considered fugitive
- Nicaragua police beat journalists, reports
- Migrant caravan: US to investigate after child dies in custody at border
- Shakira: Colombian pop star accused of tax evasion in Spain
- European Union diplomatic communications 'targeted by hackers'
- Immigration to focus on skills after Brexit
- Jailed Catalan speaker Forcadell appeals to European court
- Wooden clothes on the recycled Christmas list?
- How Greenland could become China's Arctic base
- Belgium's PM Charles Michel submits resignation amid migration row
- Genoa bridge: Renzo Piano to lead new construction
- Leo Varadkar accuses Sinn Féin of 'balaclava slip'
- Hungary's Fidesz leaders caught out by spontaneous protests
- 'Sexist' nude female skier advert gets icy reception
- After record Japan IPO, SoftBank Corp shares fall 12pc on debut
- Groups warn Indonesia app 'risks worsening' religious intolerance
- Belgian PM offers to quit after migration row weakens government
- Facebook removes hundreds of pages linked to Myanmar's army
- Turkey jails nephew of cleric accused of orchestrating coup bid
- Cuba drops same-sex marriage language from new constitution
- Lyari Girls Cafe nurturing dreams of Pakistani women
- Being a journalist in South Sudan
- Yemeni mother wins visa fight to see dying son in US, lawyer says
- Rethinking Radicalisation