Frank Lloyd Wright Architecture in Lakeland, Florida
The campus of Florida Southern in Lakeland, Florida is home to the largest single site collection Frank Lloyd Wright buildings in the world. There are some really amazing spaces within the buildings and the stories of Wright with his students is well worth the trip. This was one of Frank Lloyd Wright's last projects before he died with the final building getting completed in late 1950s.
Wikipedia Page Featuring Photos of the Campus
Wikipedia Page here
- USF Polytechnic Controversy
- Lakeland Cuts Landscape Budget
- USF Polytechnic Going Independent?
- USF Polytechnic in a Funk?
- New Dean for USF Polytechnic
- USF Polytechnic - the Promise of Technology
2 pages link to Frank-Lloyd-Wright-in-Lakeland
Page Last Modified: Sunday Jul 28, 2013 10:31:02 EDT